Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, February 26, 2007

Day visit to Infant Care Centres - 26 Feb 2007

Today, my wife and I went to visit two infant care centres for a tour. The first one that we went is called Cherie Hearts, located along sembawang road. The person-in-charge brought us around the place and explained to us how the infants in the centre are being taken care of.

Next, we went to Carpe Diem Infant Care centre located at Yishun. It occupies the entire 3rd floor of Yishun Polyclinic building. Similarly, the person-in-charge brought us around the place with explanation on each station. This place is much bigger than Cherie Hearts. But it has its pros and cons.

At about noon, we went home and Choz Confectionery had already delivered 22 boxes of full month tarts to our place. These are for our colleagues and frens. So after lunch, we headed to my office to distribute those tarts. Next we went to my wife office for the same. We did not bring Jerlene out today because we wanted to "train" my MIL to take care of Jerlene alone. Although we are a bit worried but we just have to try. After distributing all the tarts, we went to Bishan to catch a movie (Just Follow Law). It has been a long time since we last watched a movie.

We reached home that night at about 7:30pm and not surprisingly, the moment I opened the door, I can hear Jerlene crying. And she has been crying constantly till about 12 midnight. My guess is my MIL had been making her sleep throughout the day and now we have to handle her when she's wide awake......sigh...........

No comments: