Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jerlene SHIT on me AGAIN!


Today since abt 9pm, Jerlene has been throwing tantrum because she had slept too much during daytime. I could not watch American Idol in peace as she kept crying and crying. When I finally managed to calm her down with some nursery rhymes, not only that American Idol has ended, she actually SHIT on me. She poo'ed so much that it overflow her diaper while I was still carrying her. Not only I had to wash up for her, I had to wash up myself also. This is the 3rd time that she had shit on me. The first two times were when I was changing her diapers halfway through, suddenly a stream of brown liquid just shot out onto my feet...... Now my wife keep calling me the shitty daddy because everytime Jerlene sees me, she'll shit.........

No comments: