Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sleepless Nights - 28 Feb 2007

For the past few nights, Jerlene has been crying non-stop from 8:30pm onwards. I tried very hard to coax her to sleep but the moment I put her down into her cot, she will struggle and start crying again. I think I must have fallen into her trap whereby she will only stop crying when I carry and hug her tight. Usually she will go into deep sleep at around midnight when I can put her down without agitating her. However last night, I had to carry her till about 2:30am before she is calmed. Right now, I'm both physically tired (after standing and walking for hours last night) and mentally tired (not enought sleep) and still got so much work to do in office. Hope Jerlene will understand her daddy and not make her daddy so tired......hope...... :)

No comments: