Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, March 26, 2007

25 Mar 2007 - 2 Months Old

Jerlene is two months old today. How time flies....... When I looked through her photo album, her "arrival" is still fresh in my mind. Quite a number of Jerlene's clothes are now too small for her. Baby really grow very fast. I tried to weigh her today and she's about 4.9kg. She has gained close to 2kg since birth. I'm going to start designing her baby room. As my MIL will be moving out around Jul, I've planned to convert my study room into Jerlene's room. Will be looking for cute wallpaper to decorate the room. I'll try to make it like a baby gym. :)

2 comments:

gE0 said...

MIL moving out ?
hmm .. i guess thats is good news :P

WWF said...

Yes....moving out but will still continue to take care of Jerlene. Gotta bring Jerlene to her place before work and pick Jerlene up after work everyday.