Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, March 31, 2007

31 Mar 2007 - Don't "destroy" your hair

Jerlene started to pull her hair since few days back. As her mittens is getting smaller for her, we thought of not wearing mittens for her. Also, we feel that it's time for her to learn how to grab stuff without the constraint of mittens. And straightaway, she learn to grab her own hair!!!!
Daddy: Jerlene, you got such beautiful hair, plse do not "destroy" it.
Jerlene: I know, but I got so much hair......
Daddy: It's ok, do you know everyone is so envious of your hair?
Jerlene: Yah.....but I perspire a lot because of that and it's so uncomfortable......
Daddy: That's true.....but you dun have to pull your hair, it doesn't help a lot.
Jerlene: Pulling hair is fun, Daddy.
Daddy: It's not fun when you see yourself "Botak" next time you know......
Jerlene: Then I pull Mommy's hair lor.
Mommy: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: