Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, March 10, 2007

9 Mar 2007 - The Amazing Washing Machine

Tracy just called me in office telling me that she just found out another function of our washing machine. Other than washing all our laundries, it can also make my little princess fall into sleep! Isn't that amazing? According to Tracy, Jerlene was crying non-stop till she carry her to our yard where the washing machine is, Jerlene suddenly calm down and stop crying. Somehow the sound of our washing machine spinning make her feel drowsy. Actually during our ante natal class, the lecturer did mention that the sound of washing machine is quite similar to the sound in the mother's womb. We find it hard to believe at that time but now, it seems to have proven the point. Have a sweet dream, Jerlene!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool.. I always wanted a washing machine for my home but cant seem to offord it! Nonetheless, you can never judge it by just one occurance!