Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, May 26, 2007

21 May 2007 - Jerlene FLIPS!


We have been waiting patiently for the day when Jerlene can flip and TODAY is the DAY! Jerlene finally managed to flip all by herself without our help. The moment she successfully did it, she does it non-stop. At the moment, she only know how to flip once. She will stay with her tummy down for several minutes while keeping her head up. However, she'll start to get frustrated when she got no more strength to keep her neck up. There are times when her hand got stuck under her tummy and we got to help her. Now that she can flip, the next thing will be to learn how to sit up straight or I heard some babies learn how to crawl first. Anyway, whatever it is, daddy will always be there to encourage you to learn new things. Go Jerlene GO! :)

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make was a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Open your heart and come along!!!!!