Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, June 30, 2007

13 Jun 2007 - Has Jerlene's look changed?

Looking at Jerlene's photos, many of our colleagues feel that Jerlene has changed a lot in terms of look. Is it really so? I can't really tell as I see her everyday but one thing for sure, her hair and her length are getting longer. However, the only thing that I'm concerned about Jerlene now is her weight. She seems to be stagnant at about 6kg for quite a while liao. A lot of other babies who are borned in the same month as Jerlene are already more than 7kg. A few even hit 8kg liao. According to some guidelines, a baby shld double her birth weight at month 6. Hopefully Jerlene will continue to put on weight. Funny thing is, she does not look light! She still looked quite chubby and no one actually believe that she weigh so little. Maybe her bone is light, like me......... Anyway, just hope she's healthy can liao.

No comments: