Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, July 22, 2007

14 Jul 2007 - Jerlene attracted attention at dinner

Today my company division had organized an amazing race and I was one of the team leader. As Jerlene was feeling better today, we brought her to my MIL place early in the morning and quickly rushed down to the meeting place. The race kicked off at about 9:45am and ended at 6pm. My team did better than last year and reached the destination at about 5:25pm. However, all the teams seemed to be doing very well and we were the 15th team to reach the landing point.

The race was followed by a buffet dinner at "The Square", Furama Riverfront. As my MIL had wedding dinner in a nearby hotel, we asked her to bring Jerlene to us on her way to her wedding dinner. The moment we brought Jerlene into the restaurant, one of my team mate "Tina" immediately "chiong" to us and carried Jerlene away. She carried Jerlene and paraded the whole "Square". Tracy and I had a relax dinner because Jerlene had so many babysitters. Even my boss, boss's boss, my colleague's boss all take turns to carry her. Of course, how can anyone resist such an adorable baby, right (hao lian.....haha.....)? As usual, everyone saw Jerlene will comment, "Wah, so much hair!!!!!!". She's definitely the STAR of the dinner.
After dinner, we went to another of my team mate's (Ronald) house for some mahjong, just like last year. Tracy and me took turns to play and coax Jerlene to sleep. She did not sleep well as it's quite warm, the place is too big for the aircon to cool the whole room. Anyway we played 4 rounds and call it a day. Once Jerlene reached home, we finally got to sleep comfortably.

No comments: