Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, July 22, 2007

15 Jul 2007 - First time to bowling alley

This year is SIA's 60 tears anniversary. There are many events being organized by the committee and inter division bowling competition is one of them. Of course I participated, why not, every Sun got 3 free games to play. This is the first time Jerlene went to a bowling alley. Although it's quite noisy in the bowling alley, Jerlene had no problem sleeping there. With Jerlene's and Tracy's support, my scores weren't that bad at all, second highest in my team. And because of that, the team captain wanted me to come and play every Sun.

Sad to say, Jerlene had recovered from her flu but seemed to have passed down the virus to Tracy. Tracy had been sneezing her way half way through my games. Let's hope both the queen and the princess dun pass the virus to and fro. After taking the flu tablet, Tracy rested quite early and I had to take care of Jerlene all by myself that night but that's not an issue at all. My greatest wish is for all of us to stay healthy.

No comments: