Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, August 25, 2007

25 Aug 2007 - MRT trip and Passport Collection

First of all, today is Jerlene's 7th months birthday. Happy 7th months birthday, Jerlene!!!!

I sent my car for servicing this morning. As it will take a few hours, we took a MRT to lavendar, ICA building to collect both Jerlene's and Tracy's passport. This is the first time we had a ride with Jerlene on a MRT.



ICA building was a horrible place and it was crowded like hell. After taking our queue number, we were told to wait for at least 2 hours. We decided to walk to beach road market for breakfast instead of waiting in that terrible place. When we returned to ICA building after an hour plus, thank god we only have to wait about half an hour. Finally Jerlene has her own passport.

After that, we went back to collect my car before heading to Suntec for some shopping. In the evening, we went to my sister's place. My parents were there as well. We put Jerlene down on the mattress and she crawled around like nobody's business to grab her toy. Everyone was amazed by her quick learning but nobody believes me when I told them Jerlene can stand by herself with support. Wait till they see my earlier post on Jerlene's standing.........

Jerlene and her mischievious look.....

No comments: