Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, September 13, 2007

12 Sep 2007 - Jerlene fell again

This morning just before we go to work, I wanted to search for a bag to keep my sportswear. As I'm not sure where the bags are kept, I called for Tracy. She knew where it is and wanted to show me. She left the room, showed me where the bags are and quickly returned to the room where Jerlene is. This entire process took only about 10secs but it was already enough time for Jerlene to crawl to the edge of our bed and fell. Jerlene started to cry and Tracy quickly carried her up. As Jerlene is always a cheerful baby, seeing her cry really make our heart pain. And again, Tracy cried along........ I have to blame myself this time. If I did not ask Tracy to help me find the bags, Jerlene would not have fallen. Sorry Jerlene.......it's all daddy's fault..... *sob sob*

No comments: