Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, September 15, 2007

15 Sep 2007 - Preparation for Aussie trip

In two weeks time, we will be travelling to Sydney for a one week break. This will be Jerlene's first overseas trip. Some of my colleagues said I'm very adventurous and ambitious because normally they will try a short one for their baby first flight (for eg. Penang - 1 hour flight or Bali - 2 hours flight). The flight to Sydney is 7 hours. However, I think we can manage and I'm really looking forward to it.

It's spring in Australia now and temperature is about 15-22 degree celsius. Although Jerlene is very used to air conditioned environment, but it's better to bring some warmer clothing there. We went to Suntec today and bought her a wind breaker and some long sleeves/pants for her. Jerlene looks quite cute in the wind breaker..... :-)

No comments: