Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, September 23, 2007

21 Sep 2007 - Stand without support.....for 5 secs

As you can see from the title, Jerlene achieved standing without support for about 5 secs. This is probably attributed to her hardwork over the past few weeks. Every night without fail, she will pull herself up in her cot and stand for more than 15 mins. When she fall back on her buttock, she will quickly pull herself up again. And she just keep trying and trying, I must say she's really persistent. And just about few days back, she started trying to let go both her hands on the support. Initially she will fall immediately after letting go. Slowly she can achieve 2-3 secs. Tonight is the longest record so far, at least 5 secs. Oh yah, she also did something unexpectedly last night. That is, she suddenly stand up without the help of any support. Although her stand only last for abt 2secs, but we are amazed by her will to stand up. However, since then, she had never done that again. I believe she shld be able to stand in no time. I managed to capture her standing without support below. Want to know how I did it? Hehe......camera is my everyday toy.

No comments: