Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

26 Sep 2007 - Looking for Papa and Mama

Tracy got a farewell dinner tonight with her colleagues and as such, I went to pick up Jerlene myself. When we reached home, as usual, we had quite a lot of fun playing "hide and seek". After playing for quite a while, Jerlene started to become very grouchy. I suspected that it's because she's hungry and Tracy confirmed that with me after calling my MIL. As I cannot leave her alone on our bed, I brought her into her playroom and hopefully she will be distracted there. Initially it was ok and she was quietly playing with her toy. Then suddenly while I was halfway making her milk, I heard her crying. I quickly finished up with the milk and rushed into her playroom. She was actually crawling out of her "castle" door looking for me. This is the first time I saw her crawling out of her castle....previously she'll just cry inside her castle whenever she gets bored. Btw, this will be my last post before we fly off to Sydney tomorrow night. I am sure I'll have more interesting contents and pictures to share with all of you when I return in a week's time.

STAY TUNED!

No comments: