Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, October 27, 2007

27 Oct 2007 - Jerlene's New Play Yard

Few weeks back I received a VPost newsletter that introduced a Disney Wallpaper promotion for the month of Oct 2007. The shop is at Ubi and I decided to go take a look. There are lots of very pretty and colourful design. We spent a while and finally decided on a Winnie the Pooh design. The wallpaper will cover one entire wall in Jerlene's playroom. The installation is on 9 Nov 07 and I'll post some pictures of it then.

After that, we went for our lunch at the nearby Singapore Post. There is also a shop that sells babies and toddlers stuffs. We bought a few clothes for Jerlene there. We left Singapore Post at about 2pm and next destination is my grandma's place. Jerlene was asleep when we reached there but as expected, she woke up within 15 mins. After our Sydney trip, we thought Jerlene's stranger anxiety has been "cured" but today, she seems to be back to her oldself. Sigh......guess we must re-train her again.......another overseas trip??? :-P

In the evening we went to Causeway Point thinking of buying a nice dress for Jerlene's next week baby contest. However, in the end, I did not buy any dress for her, I bought a Play Yard for her!!!!! Nowadays whenever I put her down on the bumper mat, she cannot stay there for long. She will start to crawl all over the place and there is high risk that she will knock herself. Sometimes when I went into the room for a while, Jerlene actually crawl all the way from living room to look for me. As such, I decided to buy the play yard so that she will be "safe" from hurting herself. Initially she dun really like it but after a while, she started to get used to it. I actually wanted to upload a few videos of Jerlene playing in the play yard but I have problem uploading the video to YouTube. Will try it another day. Here are some photos that I've taken.

REMINDER: PLSE VOTE FOR JERLENE'S BEST PHOTO ON THE LEFT IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO!
COUNTDOWN: ONE WEEK TO HEY BABY 2007!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

U've a beautiful baby there! Just thought of recommendin you a senior financial consultant of prudential.His professionalism will be able to aid u in planning the future of ur baby! Should you be interested, contact Frankie Tan at tan.chee.chong@prudential.com.sg or 97947879! My warmest regards to ur whole family! :)

Hui said...

Hello,
Jerlene is extremely adorable :) Can u pls share the address of the ubi store for the wallpaper? you can email me at chime68@gmail.com

Thanks a lot :)