Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, October 20, 2007

6 Oct 2007 - Marcus 1st month

Today is my younger sis baby, Marcus, 1st month birthday and we brought Jerlene to her place. Previously when Jerlene was approached by people whom she seldom see, she will feel uneasy and may start crying. However, ever since she went to Sydney and back, she no longer has that stranger anxiety anymore. In fact, she allowed my mom to carry her this time and not crying. Perhaps, 见过世面的baby就是不一样.

My elder sis and her family were there as well. We were having a great time and Jerlene was getting wild. Everyone said babies at this age is the most fun. Let's hope it can stay this way for a long long time.

After we had our dinner, I went over to see Marcus who was resting in his playpen. Suddenly he started crying and I carried him up. It has been a while since I last carried a baby who is so small and "fragile". However, it has never been a difficult task for me. Remember the paternal instinct that I have......... Anyway, after carrying him for about 10mins, he slept in my arms. I then put him down into his playpen and he continued to sleep for the rest of my time there. I was told that putting Marcus down is always a challenge as he usually cries when put down. Hehe.....guess my baby handling skill is still highly rated.

No comments: