Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, November 10, 2007

10 Nov 2007 - Fun on Mini Rides!!!

Now that the wallpaper is up in Jerlene's playroom, Tracy and I started to get very enthusiastic to do up Jerlene's playroom. We have some plans on how to decorate the room. So we went to Tampines Ikea, Courts and Giant this afternoon to buy the necessary stuffs. However, we did not get all that we want as certain item is out of stock.

When we entered level 1 of Courts, we saw those mini rides again. There are Bob the Builder, Barney and Thomas the Tank Engine. Jerlene is again having so much fun on these ride and I cannot stop taking those pretty moments. Enjoy the series of photos below........

Thomas the Tank Engine Series:



Barney Series:


Bob the Builder Series:


When I got time, I will compose a comic strip for this Bob the Builder series.......haha.......

No comments: