Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, November 25, 2007

24 Nov 2007 - Jerlene's 2nd haircut

We had our breakfast at Casuarina Prata House this morning. After that, we went to shop at Novena Square and United Square. I parked my car at Novena Square but we decided to walk over to United Square since there are more "kiddy" shops. As we walked past EC House, we decided to bring Jerlene in for a haircut. This particular EC House does haircut for children of all ages. It's not easy to cut Jerlene's hair now because she kept turning her head around. As I was carrying her during the haircut, Jerlene's hair was all over my body at the end of the session. After both Jerlene and myself "cleaned" ourselves up, we proceed to Jerlene's favourite place, Toys-R-Us. I saw a Pooh baby sofa and had the intention to buy. But in the end, I decided to look around first.

As we walked back to Novena Square, Jerlene fell asleep in the underground passage. She's too tired after getting wild in Toys-R-Us. Tracy did some shopping of shoes there before we left for my Grandma's place after that.

No comments: