Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, November 9, 2007

6 Nov 2007 - Jerlene's teeth development

Tracy told me today that she saw more teeth appearing from Jerlene's gum. However, when I asked Jerlene to open up her mouth and let daddy see, she kept refusing. Then I got no choice but to act like a clown to make her laugh. Only then I managed to see that Jerlene already got about six teeth. Out of curiosity, I looked through the internet to find more info on baby's teeth development. Below is what I found.
It seems like Jerlene's teeth development more or less does follow the above order and time of appearance. Recently, Jerlene also started biting my hand. And it's not just play play you know, she really pull my hand towards her mouth and start biting at it, like eating chicken thigh....... Sigh......now I must be extra careful whenever I let her support using my hand.

No comments: