Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, December 22, 2007

14 Dec 2007 - It's a Bat! Its's a BabyGirl! It's BatBabyGirl!

We were on leave today and decided to go to IKEA, Courts and Giant at Tampines. It's good to go during weekdays when it is not so crowded. We decided to put up some christmas decorations in our house this year. We already had a christmas tree and we have tons of angel bears to put on it. I will post a pic of my christmas tree after I set it up.

As we entered Courts from the carpark, Jerlene's eyes seemed to be glued to something.......it's a Batman Mobile! She then gave me that kind of look in which I will "uncontrollably" put her into the mini ride! Jerlene just had that kind of "magic" on me. Hehe...... :-P Although I've once again forgotten to bring my camera, I have to take out my lousy camera phone and snapped a few shots of the BatBabyGirl!!!!!!
After that, we went to Giants and bought a Christmas wreath and some stuffs before heading home.

No comments: