Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

23 Dec 2007 - Babies at the Xmas Party

This evening, we went to my 4th auntie's place for a Xmas party. We were one of the first to reach there and slowly, the guests came in one after another. There were 3 babies (including Jerlene) at the party. All were borned in 2007. Jerlene is the oldest among the babies and she's the only girl. My cousin's son is about 2months younger than Jerlene while my sis's son is about 8months younger.
The baby in the center is my sis's son and the one on the right is my cousin's son. The person carrying the 2 babies is my brother-in-law. The boy on the left is my another cousin's son.

Look at the photo below, what is so different about Jerlene as compared to the other two babies? The hair of course......haha....... As there are many steps/stairs in the house, Jerlene kept showing off her skills to climb up and down the steps. Many people, especially my grandma, were amazed by Jerlene's ability to climb down the steps. She did it the same way as how she climbs down the bed.

I think very soon, all these babies will start to fight for toys liao.....now already showing a bit of signs......... But Jerlene being the only girl, I think she will have advantage......hee....... :-)

No comments: