Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

24 Dec 2007 - Hi-5 addict


The Hi-5 DVD that I bought one month back is really worth it. This DVD really helps to make my life easier. Jerlene is very very active nowadays but the moment I play the Hi-5 DVD, she will sit still and watch it. However one thing is, she needs me to be by her side to watch it together. That's ok for me, at least I do not have to "chase" her around. As I have been playing it over and over again, I can sing almost all the songs in the DVD liao. Tracy always questions me whether I bought the DVD for myself or for Jerlene. Heheh.....actually it's quite a good kid's programme. And the girls are not bad looking too.....oops....... :-P
Also, whenever I start to sing the Hi-5 song, Jerlene will begin to wave her hand. Very cute......

No comments: