Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

12 Jan 2008 - Attempting to walk

Sometimes back, I actually said that I expected Jerlene to be able to walk very soon since she could already stand steadily at month eight. She could walk with support since few months back but till now, the moment I took away the support, be it the walker, chair or my hand, she will not feel secure and will either stand still on the spot or change to a crawling position. Recently, she started to attempt taking one step from one point to another nearby point. I think she is now building up her confidence in walking. That's why, she keeps wanting to get down of our bed and walk from one point to another. Even when we are out shopping in a mall, she always wants to get down to the ground and walk around while holding onto my hand. She seems to enjoy it.

No comments: