Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, February 22, 2008

12 Feb 2008 - Jerlene walks around the whole house with her walker

Jerlene is very confident in walking with her walker now. She can push her walker from one room to another, and even to the toilets or kitchen. Previously she can only push the walker in a straight line but now she can adjust the walker into any direction she wants. Sometimes she even runs with the walker....... I loves to watch her with one hand holding onto her walker and the other hand waving "bye bye" at me. Super cute......it's as though she's going out shopping and said goodbye to me. But I always miss the chance to take a picture of it.

One problem is that Jerlene always anyhow park her walker. Must teach her how to park her walker at designated "parking lot".....haha.......

No comments: