Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, February 22, 2008

9 Feb 2008 - A small gathering of babies

We had a small gathering with Tracy's old classmates and their families today. There were 4 babies (ranging from 8 months to 2 years old) in all and all look so cute. I can't resist all these cute babies so I carried them for a while. It was really a while because the moment Jerlene saw me carrying other babies, she got jealous and kept wanting me to carry her instead. It seems like she cannot share her daddy with other babies.
Then there was this handsome baby boy who was sharing the toy with Jerlene. Auntine Pauline took a cute picture of them sitting side by side. And you know what, they actually met each other for the first time in Sydney last Oct. :-)
Although all babies are cute, I still think Jerlene the cutest. Well.....probably all parents thinks the same way for their babies. :-)

2 comments:

Nomad said...

they met in last Sept brother! not oct! haaa haaa. Also...boris mum would not be too happy if she reads that jerlene is the cutest! haaaaa haaa kidding lah:) all babies are cute but yeah, i have the biggest soft spot for my big cheeks though:)

WWF said...

Oh yah....but only a few days difference lah...hehe..... Boris mum knows my blog meh? Anyway, I already say all parents think the same way for their own kids mah....so in her eyes, I guess she'll see Boris the cutest lor....