Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, March 16, 2008

16 Mar 2008 - A day at the Zoo

Today is Jerlene's 1st time to the Singapore Zoological Garden. We met at the zoo entrance with quite a few of Tracy's colleagues. They got the corporate zoo passes so we have free admission into the zoo.

At the entrance, we took a picture with the parrot. Jerlene simply cannot get her eyes off the parrot. We then walked towards other exhibits and I tried to hold herself and let her walk whenever possible. It was quite a warm day so we put sunscreen lotion for Jerlene. After walking around for about 2 hrs, Jerlene fell asleep. We slowly make our way to the Splash Amphitheatre where there is a show at about 2:30pm. Jerlene somehow knows the time and woke up just when the show starts. However, she did not really know how to appreciate the show.

After the show, we walked to the other side of the zoo and saw the grave of the late Ah Meng. Since then, Jerlene started to get very active and kept wanting to walk by herself. We saw the feeding of Jaguars and Polar Bear before we headed to the exit. It was a long day and not just Jerlene, both Tracy and myself are super tired.

When we reached home, I quickly gave Jerlene a shower. After that I fed her with porridge while she's watching Hi-5 as usual. However, she was so tired that she fell asleep while sitting on the baby chair. And she was still sleeping now while I am updating this blog. Most likely she will sleep till next morning. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.