Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, March 7, 2008

2 Mar 2008 - Jerlene's new sleeping position


These few days, Jerlene started sleeping in the position shown in the above picture. No matter how many time I turned her over, she will switch to the above position after a while. Actually Jerlene need a really large bed because she "moves" a lot during her sleep. One moment she can be at one corner of her cot and the next moment she's on the other far end of our bed. Even when I put several pillows to try and block her from coming to our bed, somehow in the middle of the night, she will appear sleeping beside us. I have seen her a few times whereby she sit up and crawl to me with her eyes closed. And that's the reason why she fell down from our bed twice during her sleep. So now I have to put mattresses around our bed during her sleep. Otherwise, I have to train her to sleep in her own room on a mattress. :-)

No comments: