Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

26 Apr 2008 - Go.Go Bambini


We brought Jerlene to Go-Go Bambini for some fun today. It claims to be Singapore’s Best Indoor Children’s Entertainment Centre. For kids below 2 years old, it will be $6 for unlimited play. Any number of adults can accompany a kid and there is a cafe as well. Below is the location map.
Jerlene really had some great fun here. Initially she's a bit careful but after getting comfortable with the place, she started climbing and crawling everywhere. Since young, I've been wanting to play in such a place but I just do not have the opportunity. So today is also my childhood dream comes true. This is my first time in a ball pool.....haha........
Jerlene was very tired after the session and I am equally tired having to crawl around with her. In fact, it's more tiring for parents because in most parts of the place, adults have to either crawl or bend down their body while the kids can just stand or run around. Sad to say, I again forgot to bring my camera so I did not catch any shots of Jerlene playing there. But no worry, since she enjoyed the place so much, WE WILL BE BACK for more fun! :-)

No comments: