Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, April 18, 2008

7 Apr 2008 - Hat no longer fit

I bought Jerlene a hat last year thinking that she might need it during our Sydney trip. However, she has been always refusing to wear it. Everytime when I put it on for her, she will pull it down immediately. Until recently, she started to become very "vain". Whenever we put something on her head, be it a hair band or hat, and said "leng leng" (nice nice in cantonese), she will smile and clap her hand. Sometimes she will even try to put it on herself and after she successfully did it (sometimes), she will look at me and wait for me to say "leng leng" before she claps her hand.....very cute. However, the hat that I bought her last year and is not able to fit her head now. Anyway, I may buy her a new one because she looks so pretty with the hat. :-)

No comments: