Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, May 5, 2008

1 May 2008 - "Nua-ing" at home on Labouy Day

For those people who do not understand what is "nua-ing", it means idling, resting, slacking etc..... Got it? Labour Day is supposedly meant for workers like us to rest and so we did exactly that today. :-P
Actually it feels great "nua-ing" at home sometimes rather than going out. There may be people who feel that it is a waste of time resting at home whole day but for people like me who are quite stressful at work, I can even take leave sometimes just to rest at home. That feeling is actually not too bad.
Anyway, with Jerlene around us is mostly fun. Although we are at home, we still have sufficient rest and fun throughout the day. What makes today quite stressless for me is because tomorrow is Fri already and the next two weeks, I'll be on reservist, which usually will be less stressful than at work. Hopefully it's the same this time round. :-)

No comments: