Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, July 31, 2008

27 Jul 2008 - Jerlene loves Chocolate doughnut

Pauline was back in Singapore so we met up with her at Novena Square. We were having doughnuts at doughnut factory again. Jerlene used to like all sorts of doughnuts but this time, she only eats those with chocolate coating....... When I fed her those without chocolate (for eg, strawberry), she will spit it out. It's not a good sign as she started to become very choosy with the food now.
We stayed and chatted at the cafe for about 2hrs before Pauline needs to rush home for dinner.

Tracy, Jerlene and myself continued to walk around the mall for the next 1 hr before leaving for home. Jerlene had some fun time at the mini ride, stationary of course......... :-P

1 comment:

Nomad said...

sorry for the delay as I was rushing to settle the rental apt and internet in hotel very slow. all the pixs in Facebook liao. and here is a link to my blog with jerlene rejecting the doughnut scene. so funny. I thought your expression was funnier!! haaaa

http://fuzzielemon.blogspot.com/2008/08/day-out-with-big-cheeks.html