Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, July 5, 2008

5 Jul 2008 - Jerlene and the RaceCar Babe

After the tiring walk at HortPark, we decided to go somewhere indoor to catch some cool air. As VivoCity is just nearby, it's an obvious destination for us. Jerlene is really a shopping queen. The moment we stepped out of the elevator, Jerlene was on her own, running from one shop to another.

At one point, there was a small area setup by Mediacorp to promote Formula 1. Jerlene squeezed to the front of a "mock up" Race Car. Out of sudden, a Race Car babe came over and carried Jerlene to the Race Car. They took pictures together and I was told to collect the free photo at another counter. I really envied Jerlene.....how I wished it was me to be in the photo.... :P......just kidding......
After that, we went to the playground where Jerlene had some fun. We had dinner at Toast Box before leaving VivoCity and headed home.

No comments: