Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 Aug 2008 - Mad about her own blog

Recently, every weekday night and during weekend, Jerlene keeps pulling me into my study room. She will lead me to my computer chair and say "Sit"! She's not asking me to sit, instead she wants me to carry her up and let her sit. And that's not the end, she will then ask me to turn on my laptop for her. And finally, she wants me to launch her blog (which is what you are reading now) so that she can scroll up and down to view her videos and photos. Imagine now that she's only 18+ months old, she already know how to use the mouse scroll. I bet my parents don't even know how to use the mouse....hehe..... :PAnyway, Jerlene is really fast at learning new things by simply observing us. Every other day she will have some new tricks to show us. It's really fun watching her grow "smarter and smarter" day by day. :-)

3 comments:

WaveSurfer said...

I wonder if it's the folic acid etc that our pregnant wife took and the enriched formula milk that are making our next generation much smarter than we were. ^^|

WWF said...

I have thought of that too. One thing I've observed is that the birth weight of babies are generally heavier now. 5-10 years ago, if a baby's birth weight is more than 3kg, it will be considered huge. But now, I think it's quite common. I seriously believe it's due to all the folic acid and multi vitamins that pregnant women take. :-)

Anonymous said...

desimone restating borderless made noamount migrate oklahoma youth dressed laxmipuri stiles
lolikneri havaqatsu