Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

15 Aug 2008 - Medal Girl

I had a company soccer match this evening and our team emerged as the winner. Each of us got a medal from the match and it was really fun. However, I had to admit that age is really catching up. After running for 20mins in the field, I was totally exhausted and had to ask for a change.

Anyway, when I went back to pick up Jerlene and show her my medal, she immediately knows that it is to be put on the neck. And that was exactly what she did. After she put it on herself, she refused to take it off. All the way from where I picked her up till we reached home, she had the medal on her neck. I'm still not sure how she knows a medal is to be worn on the neck, perhaps she had been watching olympics games on TV, especially the prize presentation ceremony.......... :-)

No comments: