Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, August 29, 2008

23 Aug 2008 - A Trip to Singapore Science Centre

It has been almost 10 years since I last went to Singapore Science Centre. It has certainly changed quite a bit, the entrance is the first change that I've noticed. There are many new exhibitions, or at least they are new to me. There is also an outdoor exhibit called the Water Works which looks fun but unfortunately, it was raining non-stop this afternoon so we did not have the chance to explore it.

Anyway, Jerlene enjoys running around whenever there is an open space in the indoor exhibits. Again, she will not let off any button that she can find. For me, although there are more exhibits now, I find them quite disorganized and I did not enjoy them as I did many years ago. And you know what, the place where Jerlene enjoys the most is the.......GIFT SHOP.

I did not take many pictures as there is really nothing much to take. Only took some at the Dinosaurs Alive exhibition.

No comments: