Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, December 26, 2008

22 Dec 2008 - Jerlene needs more rest

Jerlene is still not feeling too good this morning. I had to go to work because I have a meeting to attend. Tracy stayed at home to take care of Jerlene. Anyway, she is entitled to 5 days paid child sick leave but my company does not have such benefit. Although I was physically in office, my heart is at home. No matter how, I had no mood to work. My colleague even heard me singing nursery rhythm to Jerlene over the phone.

I left early today to "fly" home to see Jerlene. The moment I stepped home, I saw Jerlene eating Macaroni. I was more relieved after seeing Jerlene finally taking some food. When I felt her forehead, I still felt that it was quite warm. Maybe she needs more rest.

Get well soon Jerlene!

1 comment:

WaveSurfer said...

Kudos for being a model father! I can't imagine how I'll feel if my child gets sick too *touch wood*.
Hope Jerlene will get well soon! ^^