Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, December 7, 2008

8 Dec 2008 - DVD Sale

Last Sat, we went to AzTech building at Ubi to check out the DVD warehouse sale. There were lots of DVD selling from $8 each and VCD selling from $3 each. We knew of this sale from a magazine and our intention is to grab some DVDs distributed by InnoKidz as advertised. It includes titles such as Hi-5, Hello Kitty and Wheels on the Bus etc. We bought the different titles because we are not sure which one Jerlene is interested in.

When we played them at home, which one do you think Jerlene like most? You must be thinking it should be Hi-5 since I've been posting her Hi-5 moves. We are all wrong.......her favourite now is The Wheels on the Bus. She can watch it over and over again for hours. When I tried to switch it to other video, she will "scream" at me. By now, she had already "memorised" some of the lyrics.

Since Jerlene likes it so much and the Sale is still on (today is the last day), we went back to buy a few more. Below are what I've bought from the sale. You think I've bought a lot? Wait till you see those people there. The amount that they spent was in the hundreds.

No comments: