Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, January 10, 2009

1 Jan 2009 - Happy 2009!

Yet another year has passed.....and so swiftly. The same day last year, I said that I will continue to blog on my princess as much as I can. Though it really takes a lot of discipline and time to maintain an updated blog, I will not give up so easily. When I look back at all my past postings, they bring back to me with lots and lots of sweet memories.

Though I foresee my workload this year is equally heavy, if not heavier, I will try my best to keep this blog "alive". For all my "fans" out there, and I know who you are, I thank you all for the support over the years. Wishing all of you a very Prosperous and Blessed 2009!

On this very first day of the year, Jerlene would like to give all of you a big Hi-5!

No comments: