Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, January 25, 2009

24 Jan 2009 - New ball pool and 1st letter


Today, I set up a newly bought Thomas and Friends Ball Pool for Jerlene. Initially, she was quite afraid of going into the ball pool. But after seeing me do it, she simply followed and thereafter, she is not afraid anymore. She even watch her videos from inside the ball pool.
This afternoon when I opened up my mailbox, I found an envelope addressed to.......Jerlene! This is officially Jerlene's 1st ever letter. It's a birthday greeting from Prudential.
Throughout today, we did not give Jerlene any solid food as advised by the doctor. And so far, she seems ok.

4 comments:

WaveSurfer said...

Wow I noticed there's a big picture of Pooh and friends on the wall in the first photo. Is that a painting or a wallpaper? Where can we get such an item?
Anyway does she like Thomas and Friends? Thought it's the boys who usually like them.

WWF said...

Oh...that's a wallpaper. I got it from http://www.printedge.com.sg.

Hehe.....she likes the balls.....she does not seem to bother whether it's Pooh, Thomas or something else..... :)

WaveSurfer said...

Thanks for the information. Checked out the website and really liked the Pooh Bear wall covering. Also checked the quotes but difficult to compute what would be the approximate costs to put it up in our room. May I know roughly how much you spent in total for the wall covering? Thanks.

WWF said...

I got it through a vPost promotion about 1.5yrs back. Can't really remember how much, but probably around the range of $500-$700.