Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, January 31, 2009

29 Jan 2009 - WWF is recovering but Queen is down!

After taking the antibiotics and rested for the night, I seems to have recovered a bit. However, Tracy's condition seems to be getting worse. My parents and my sis came and brought Jerlene out again because both Tracy and myself were still too weak to take good care of her.

Tracy's stomach cramp was getting worse so we decided to see our gynae for advice as we were not sure whether it has something to do with her pregnancy. After some checks, the gynae was pretty sure that the pregnancy was fine and most likely it's just the normal stomach flu. Tracy was given some medicine and two days MC.

In the evening, we went to my sis place to pick up Jerlene as I was feeling much better. My mom told me that Jerlene has been rejecting food, even milk, most of the time. She only wanted her star biscuit and nothing else. Also, she refused to shower at my sis place. Not sure whether it is because of environmental change that she kept rejecting........ Anyway, when we reached home, I cut some apple pieces for her and she enjoyed it. Following that, she finished 180ml of milk before going to sleep.

No comments: