Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, January 31, 2009

30 Jan 2009 - Stressful day

I brought Jerlene to my mom's place before before going to office. When I said bye bye to her, she looked so sad and I can see tears in her eyes. However, she seems to know daddy had to work so in the end, she tried not to look at me anymore. Seeing that made me feel like taking leave and accompany her. Sigh.........

After I went back to office, I spent quite a few hours clearing pages and pages of unread emails. Throughout the day, I was very stressed up because one moment, my mom called saying Jerlene refused to eat anything, another moment, Tracy called saying she got fast heart rate, then my mom called again saying Jerlene kept crying etc etc....... And at work, so many people came over and asked me questions.......

Out of all these, what worries me most is Tracy's worsening condition. I wanted to take half day urgent leave to go home and see how she was doing but she kept saying she's alright. As she told me it could be due to some drug allergy, I quickly surf the net to find out more info. The gynae gave her Buscopan for her stomach flu so I looked up the net for info on this drug. Sure enough, one of the allergic side effect is fast heart rate. So I told her to stop eating that medicine to see if it helped. After she stopped eating it and slept for 1-2 hours, she told me she felt much better. What a relief......but I still left the office early (about 5:15pm) as I really got no mood to work with both queen and princess not "doing very well".

I went home to pick up Tracy before going to my sis place to pick up Jerlene. Again, I was told Jerlene had refused to eat and bath today. When we returned home, indeed Jerlene refused to eat the porridge and take her shower. Jerlene used to love playing in the shower. But now, the moment she heard the words "Bom Bom", she started crying and refused to even stepped into the bathroom. Really dun know what had happened........ Will environmental change really affect a small kid so much? Sigh........

No comments: