Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, February 21, 2009

15 Feb 2009 - Seeing Jerlene happy is my greatest gift

I haven't been celebrating my birthday for many many years and this year.......it's no difference. Anyway, just as the title of this post says, having fun with Jerlene is my greatest gift.

This morning we went to the newly open "revamped" Sembawang Shopping Centre to look around. There is simply not enough parking lots in this mall. So for people who intend to drive there after 11am, be prepared to queue for a while even before you can enter the carpark.
Jerlene's eye is very sharp. No matter how I try to block her view from those mini rides, I had never done it succesfully. Once her eyes are locked onto those rides, it's very difficult to distract her with anything else. Fortunately, she will get bored with it after a while.

We had lots of fun in the pool again this afternoon. Jerlene enjoyed kicking water by the poolside. She also loves splashing water at me now! We can now play "water fight" in the pool.....hehe.....


Last week, Jerlene did not want to play with the elephant float but today, she spent most of the time pushing the elephant around.

We did not play the slides today because it under maintenance....... Another great pool session today!

No comments: