Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, March 1, 2009

24 Feb 2009 - Still crying when I said bye bye.....

As the title said, the separation anxiety is growing within Jerlene. In fact, in the morning, Jerlene refused to wake up. I believe she knows that we are going to bring her to childcare. So she pretended to be asleep. After coaxing her for a while, she then allowed me to change her diapers and clothes.

In the car, she remained very quiet initially but when we were about to reach, she started crying. The moment I carried her out of the car, she clung onto me so tightly and pretended to bury her head in my arms. Again, when I left, she was screaming to the top of her voice. Seeing Jerlene behaving like this every morning is really heartpain. I really hope that this phase will get over very soon.......

In the evening, we provided the feedback to the supervisor. Hopefully she can do something about it. We shall see whether things will get better from tomorrow onwards.

No comments: