Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Feb 2009 - Observing Jerlene by the day

Although Jerlene was still crying this morning, we saw that the teacher at least will not leave Jerlene alone to cry. I really hope to see Jerlene and the teacher in charge will start to develop some bonding. If things still do not work out in the next few weeks, maybe I should seriously look out for another childcare centre.

Many experienced parents told me that this is just a stage that most children will have to go through. Some are easier but there are some that will take months to adapt to childcare environment. If Jerlene is only crying in the morning, I'm not so worried. However, if she started to have nightmare, or somehow change in her character or behaviour, then I will be very concern. As such, I will monitor and observe her very closely from now on.

No comments: