Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, March 14, 2009

9 Mar 2009 - No more worries!

After today, we have no more worries about putting Jerlene in childcare. She is now very well adapted in childcare. In fact, she seems to have made some friends there and is always quite eager to go to "school".

Btw, she has been eating a lot nowadays. I got the exact feedback from the school teachers as well as my parents. She especially loves bread and cakes. Really dunno why a plain white bread will satisfy her so much. Not sure whether I should stop giving her the multi vitamin syrup with lysine. She started eating non-stop ever since I introduce the syrup to her. Anyway, since her weight is still not growing very fast, I think I'll continue her with the syrup. It's just multi vitamin anyway. :-)

No comments: