Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, June 27, 2009

14 Jun 2009 - PC Show 2009

We decided to go to the PC Show today as I had intention to purchase a digital camera and a mobile phone. As expected, the place was extremely crowded. It will be difficult to push a stroller into the exhibition hall. As such, we left Javier and our recently hired helper outside of the hall while Tracy and I brought Jerlene in. We have no intention to look around so we went straight to SingTel and get a queue number. Guess what, when I saw my queue number, I realized there were 500 people in front of me. I decided to go somewhere else and come back later.

We walked over to Marina Square where there was a Fujifilm road show at a GainCity booth. My "old" camera is also a Fujifilm FinePix and has been serving its purpose for the past 6-7 years. All the photos that you have seen so far were mainly taken using that camera. However, it recently started to gave me some problem, which is why I need a replacement urgently. In the end, I bought the FinePix F200EXR, which is the latest model at $479. It came with many free gifts as well.

We then walked back to Suntec and found a place to sit down as my queue for SingTel will still take quite a while. I took out my new "toy" and tested it on Jerlene (below video) and Javier (below photo).
Whenever Jerlene saw carpeted floor, she became very excited and active. She will run non stop and crawl all over the place, as seen in the above video. After running for quite a while, she was tired but still smile at my camera, and still a beauty.
After I bought my mobile phone (Samsung Omnia) from SingTel, we quickly left the crowded place.

No comments: