Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, June 26, 2009

6 Jun 2009 - Jerlene eye pain pain

What happened tonight was that Jerlene was playing with a hat in which there was a elastic band attached to it. I did not witness exactly what happened but according to Tracy, she was trying to put on the hat when suddenly, the elastic band ended up in her right eye. She must have accidentally released the elastic band and shot at her own eye. She was crying so loudly that I knew she was in great pain. I quickly came over to hug and console her but I guessed the pain was simply way past her bearable threshold. She could hardly open up her right eye and seeing that really make us very heart pain.........

After quite a while, she finally stopped crying. In order to calm her down further, I agreed to all her request.....including acting like a clown. Nevermind lah......she happy can liao lor.................

No comments: