Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, September 27, 2009

23 Sep 2009 - Cover lid does matter

Jerlene has been drinking Friso 3 milk for quite sometimes now.
Recently there is a slight change in its packaging. The cover lid has changed to so called "Hygiene Pack".
I'm not sure whether the taste of the milk is also changed because when Jerlene saw me using the milk powder from the new milk tin, she will say the milk 臭臭 (smelly). I tried to test it out by pouring the milk powder from the new tin to an old one without Jerlene noticing it. And when Jerlene saw that I'm taking milk powder from the old tin, she did not complain about the milk.........BUT it's the same milk powder!

Then I decided to try out a new brand Mamil Gold. Again, when Jerlene saw me using the milk powder from Mamil Gold tin, she will say 臭臭. But when she did not see me preparing the milk, she seems to like it very much and ask for more.

No comments: