Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, September 27, 2009

27 Sep 2009 - Trip to the T3 (changi airport)

We brought Jerlene and Javier to the airport today. It was Javier's first time to the airport. We had lunch at Imperial Treasure restaurant, located in Crowne Plaza Hotel, which is next to Terminal 3. The food is pretty good and there is 15% discount for SQ staff. I ordered too much and gotta 打包 the porridge and 叉烧包.

After lunch, we went to the viewing mall where Jerlene had lots of fun running around and watching the aeroplane. She seemed to have infinite energy that does not deplete. Of course, I will not miss the opportunity to have my camera at work.


The above photos all look great but my favourite one is below.
We were at the viewing mall for more than half an hour and it's time to leave. As we were walking back to the carpark, we came to an alley where there were many sales items! Book sale, clothes sale and also Crocs (shoe) sale as well. We spent quite a while at the Crocs sale and bought two pairs of shoes for $10 each. Really cheap........

On our journey home, everyone was very tired and fell asleep in the car, except the driver, that's me. However, thinking back at the enjoyable moments that we all had earlier gave me the extra strength to stay awake and drive everyone home safely. :-)

No comments: